How to accept Crypto as payment in your Magento 2 storefront
There are several ways to accept Crypto currencies as a form of payment in your Magento 2 storefront. The quickest and easiest way is to install a pre-made module to handle the payment. All of the Magento 2 modules have a similar first step when setting them up: Sign up for a service. This is a necessary step for any payment method in any e-commerce platform. After that, install the module then add a few configuration settings.
The difficult part is trying to decide which service to use based on the crypto that your store needs to accept. Bitcoin is the most mainstream but up and coming alt coins are becoming more popular every day.
I have compiled a small list of Magento 2 payment method modules that will fast-track your site to accepting crypto currencies.
It will accept Cryptocurrencies payment on your store with ease. Secure payment, goes directly into your own Cryptocurrency wallet.
Coins Accepted: Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), USD Coin, DAI
Magento 2 Extension: https://github.com/coinbase/co...
- Get paid in traditional money when users buy with crypto
- Avoid commission and receive full payment for your products
- Receive USD, GBP, and EUR to your bank account
- Decide whether to get paid in fiat money or crypto coins
- Install and use the extension for FREE, no hidden costs
Magento 2 Extension: https://www.aitoc.com/magento-...
- Instantly settles in your preferred national currency (USD, EUR, NGN, BRL) or cryptocurrency (BTC, ETH, LTC, XLM, XRP)
- Integrates seemlessly into Magento 2
- Automatically updates orders to processing
- Adds a direct link in the order view of the admin area to the payment details page on www.coinqvest.com
- Sets the product price in your national currency
- Sets the checkout page in your preferred language
- Eliminates chargebacks and gives you control over refunds
- Eliminates currency volatility risks due to instant conversions and settlement
- Ensures tax compliance
- Automatically generates invoices
Magento 2 Extension: https://marketplace.magento.co...
Accept Bitcoin, XEM and Dash on your Magento store. The Magento payment gateway allows to accept bitcoins (and other cryptocurrencies such as XEM and DASH) easily at your Magento based projects. Download and install a Magento plugin, set up a SpectroCoin merchant project, and start accepting bitcoins and other altcoins at your shop in minutes. Set payments in EUR, USD, GBP, or any of the 20+ currencies offered by SpectroCoin in order to avoid cryptocurrency price risk.
Coins Accepted: Bitcoin (BTC), XEM, Dash
Magento 2 Extension: https://spectrocoin.com/en/plu...
- 70+ altcoins supported
- Cryptocurrency wallet
- Paypal integration
- Direct bank deposit withdrawal
- Fiat withdrawal
- Transaction history
Coins Accepted: BitCoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and 75+ altcoins
Magento 2 Extension: https://firebearstudio.com/coi...